The Room Commune is a rural commune, situated in the northern part of the Opolskie Voivodeship, in the Namysłowski poviat. It is located in the Odra river basin in the area of ​​two protected areas: the Stobrawski Landscape Park and the Stobrawsko-Turawskie Forests Protected Landscape Area. It is distinguished by a specific landscape and microclimate. Almost half of the area is covered by forest complexes richly diversified in terms of flora and fauna. While hiking and biking, you can come across unique species of birds and other protected animals. Particularly noteworthy is the historic park layout in Pokoju, which covers an area of ​​over 250 ha. In addition to the richness of nature, you can admire the remains of many interesting buildings and sculptures, often hiding mysterious and surprising stories. The natural and landscape values ​​make the Peace Commune an ideal place for a moment of respite and admiration for the beauty and richness of nature, away from the hustle and bustle of the city ...

The area of ​​the Stobrawski Zielony Szlak LAG Association is mostly located within the borders of Bory Stobrawskie and the Stobrawski Landscape Park. Natural values ​​and the lack of burdensome industry make it an ideal place for rest and recreation. For people who prefer active forms of spending their free time and communing alone with nature, canoeing trips organized in this area will definitely be an interesting form of relaxation.

When choosing a rafting down the Budkowiczanka river, there are several routes available - depending, for example, on the level of advancement. Beginners can choose a two-hour route with a length of 5.5 km from Grzeda to Murów via Zagwiździe. A much more demanding route covers the sections of Tula - Nowe Budkowice - Stare Budkowice - Grząa - Morcinek - Zagwiździe - Murów, which takes approx. 5-6 hours and includes 4 portages. There is also an approximately 4.5-hour intermediate-level route covering the town of Murów-Okoły-Krzywa Góra. This area also offers a 5-6 hour rafting trip down the Stobrawa river. The canoeing trip starts in Krogulna in the Pokoj commune and ends in Stare Kolnie in the Popielów commune at the junction of Budkowiczanka and Stobrawa. From there, you can sail for another 1.5 hours, beyond the village of Stobrawa. Water rafting enthusiasts can also choose the Mała Panwia river rafting, starting in Turawa, flowing near the hydroelectric power plant in Hungary and ending in Kolanowice in the Łubniany commune (it takes about 2 hours) or in the town of Luboszyce and in this case it lasts an hour longer - approx. 3 hours. These routes will be suitable for beginners and intermediate skiers.

Hiking enthusiasts will also find something for themselves in the area. There are many different routes available. The Lubsza commune offers 2 hiking trails in its area, starting in the neighboring commune in Brzeg: the yellow trail, 13.7 km long, runs through Kościerzyce, Piastowice, Lubsza, the "Lubsza" nature reserve to Rogalice with a historic village park and the green trail 40.0 km long, which runs through Błota, Borucice, Rogalice, Tarnowiec, Nowy Świat, Kurznie, Karłowice, Stare Kolnie, Stobrawa and Kościerzyce to Brzeg.

There are also many bicycle paths in the area located among beautiful natural spots. The most interesting monuments of this area include:

1. Church of St. Rocha in Dobrzeń Wielki - a wooden, historic Roman Catholic temple built in 1658, located on a small hill surrounded by a cemetery in the northern part of the village of Dobrzeń Wielki, entered in the register of monuments of the Opole Voivodeship since 1954.

2. The Kraków Gate in Namysłów - one of the best-preserved and most important elements of the fortifications of Namysłów. In the past, observations of the area were carried out from the tower and the enemy was fired upon. The name Krakowska Gate is conventional, because this is the name used to describe both the gate itself and the tower next to it. The coat of arms of Namysłów is on the front wall.

3. Palace in Bąkowice - built at the turn of the 18th and 19th centuries. In 1909, the building underwent a thorough reconstruction, as a result of which a porch was added and the palace hall was transformed. In the years 1923-25, a glazed porch was built, which has not survived to our times. There is a large square in front of the palace, while to the south of the residence there is a historic park with a historic tree stand. The palace is private property.

4. Palace in Gręboszów - built in 1782, it was the residence of local magnates. The palace was rebuilt in 1903-1904. Today, the classicist gates, a guardhouse called the "forester's lodge", as well as buildings, a distillery and a granary adjacent to the landscape park have survived from the former estate of the von Henckel-Donnersmarck family.

5. The reservoir in Michalice is an artificially created retention reservoir on the Widawa River, situated between Michalice and the neighboring village of Józefków. The circumference of the reservoir is about 8 kilometers, and the depth is from 1.5 m to 3 m. Around the reservoir there are agritourism farms oriented at tourists looking for opportunities to practice water sports. The conditions are particularly good for windsurfing, sailing and kayaking. There are also camping sites. Thanks to the systematic stocking of the reservoir, it is visited by anglers, and is especially popular with carp anglers.

Zdjęcie miejsca nr 1

Guardhouse of Gręboszów

Zdjęcie miejsca nr 2


Zdjęcie miejsca nr 3

St. Roch in Dobrzeń Wielki